Munz's Weekly Update
Week of September 28th
I am still missing a few permission slips and money for Conner Prairie. I will send a note home with your child tomorrow if he/she still needs to bring in any items. The children will need to have a disposable sack lunch on that day and wear comfortable shoes/clothing. We are really looking forward to it!
Mrs. Largent has asked us to share the following information regarding chaperones:
What is the definition and guidelines for volunteering to be a field trip chaperone?
· - I agree to arrive at school at the teacher requested time.
· - I understand and agree the “field trip” begins once the students leave the classroom.
· - I agree to ride the school bus to the field trip location with the class.
· - I understand and agree the chaperone responsibilities are to also monitor students on the bus to and from the field trip location.
· - I agree to maintain and respect student confidentiality during the field trip.
- I agree to follow any additional chaperone guidelines as requested by my child’s teacher.
Chaperones should plan to arrive by 9:10 on that day. Thank you!
October 7th---Field trip to Conner Prairie
October 9th---money due for jog-a-thon