Mammograms, Pap smears, Testicular, and Prostate Exams.
Mammograms can be used for men and women, but women are to receive a yearly mammogram. The suggested time for a women to start being examined is 45 years of age.
- Used for women who do not have signs of symptoms of breast cancer
- It can detect tumors that may not be felt by the women
- Locate little deposits of calcium that may indicate breast cancer
- Used to detect breast cancer if a lump is felt already
- Used to evaluate changes found during a screening mammogram