Ignite Your Teaching
with the Instructional Technology Coaches
Choose from a variety of options, MIX and MATCH to design what you need to ignite your classroom instruction! Full coaching cycles are also available for the ultimate collaboration experience. Click here to get your training scheduled.
- CLASSROOM COVERAGE – Cover your class so that you can observe another colleague in your building.
- CLASSROOM ASSISTANT – Serve as another pair of hands for a lesson or another pair of eyes to track student concerns.
- BRAINSTORMING SESSION – Collaboratively bounce innovative ideas off one another.
- LISTENING AND SUPPORT – Lend an open and confidential ear for a topic of your choice.
- GATHER RESOURCES – Hunt for those hard to find lesson components and ideas.
- DEMONSTRATION LESSON – Demonstrate a lesson in your classroom or an alternate classroom while you observe.
- TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT – Create interactive lessons or programs that enhance student engagement.
- COLLABORATION – Help you connect with other teachers in your own building, throughout the district, or world-wide.
- CO-PLANNING – Through conversation collaboratively plan a lesson or series of lessons that meet best practices.
- TEAM TEACHING EXPERIENCE – After planning cooperatively, teach a lesson together.
- REFLECTION – Through conversation and observation, reflect on student learning in your classroom.
- DIFFERENTIATION SUPPORT – Help design choice assignments or tiered activities or assessments.
Custom options are available!
The coaches are willing to collaboratively create new items as needed!