Evergreen Middle School - June 18, 2021
TODAY IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE A 2020-21 YEARBOOK!!
Yearbooks are available for purchase online here.
ONLINE STORE CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT ON JUNE 18th!!!
If a yearbook is purchased online on June 18th after 3:00pm, it can get picked up in the school office on 6/21 - 6/22.
Spokane County STA Free Bus Passes for Students!
CVSD is excited to announce that we will be offering summer learning options at all levels: elementary, middle school and high school. For elementary & middle school, summer school is by classroom teacher invitation.
If you have questions, please contact the summer school principals listed below.
Summer School will be offered at the following locations:
- McDonald Elementary - Eric Dobney, email@example.com
- Riverbend Elementary - Jen Hurst, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opportunity Elementary - Sarah Phillips, email@example.com
- North Pines Middle School - Beth Fox-Stultz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CVVL–HS Credit Advancement - Tricia Campbell, email@example.com
- Mica Peak–HS Credit Retrieval - Starla Fey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spokane Valley Tech (SVT) - Leah McCollum-Michelsen, email@example.com
Tennis Summer Camp
Join us at University High School for our tennis summer camp. The camp is open to boys and girls grades K-9.
Here is the link with more information and how to sign up.
Boys Basketball Summer Camp
Summer Boys Basketball Camp
The University Boys Basketball Program is hosting Titan Hoop camp this summer. We will have a camp for all boys going into the 3rd through the 8th grades next year. The U-high coaching staff and the High School players will be there to teach fundamentals and to help you learn the game. We will also help you with 3 on 3 skills so you can shine at Hoopfest (bring your whole team). Registration forms and information are available on the University High School website – click the following link to access the information.
This is a fun camp that also emphasizes competition so that you can improve and become a confident basketball player. Bring your friends. If you have any questions you can call Coach Phillips 558-6175 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
See you at camp!
UHS Titan Cheer Camp Information!
We are excited to announce our first ever middle school cheer camp. We are welcoming all current 4th-7th graders to attend a more advanced cheer camp than our usual Little Titan Cheer Camp. We are hosting this camp in the hopes to encourage, educate, and support incoming titans and athletes interested in cheerleading. We will be hosting this camp August 5th and 6th from 1PM -4PM at University High School.
Our performance will be August 7th at 4PM. This performance will be a parade style performance with our 2021-2022 cheerleaders, similar to our performance for the Spokane Lilac Parade. We will be given a designated route based on the National Night Out Association. We highly encourage you to send your athlete with water, lunch, and a small snack each day as we will not be providing meals. We will be providing a set of pom poms and a t-shirt, to be worn during the performance. We ask that all athletes come prepared in athletic clothing, with tennis shoes, and hair up and away from their face. The cost for this event is $50 per athlete, which includes the pom poms and t-shirt as previously noted. We are so excited to host this event and hope to see your athlete there! Please fill out the registration form and return it to the University High School Business Office with cash, or check by FRIDAY, JULY 18, 2021.
Contacts at Evergreen Middle School
- Main Office: 558.3700
- Attendance line: 558.3706 (or email Marci Highley at email@example.com)
- Mike Syron, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3717
- Rachael Crooks, Covid Supervisor/Dean of Students: email@example.com | 558.3714
- Natalie Nootenboom, 6th/8th grade Counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3710
- Anna Comella, 7th grade Counselor: email@example.com | 558.3711
- Heather Crooks, Head Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3701
- Jessica Trejbal, Registrar: email@example.com | 558.3702
14221 E. 16th Ave. Spokane Valley, WA 99037