Daniel Baci Photography
Destination Wedding Photography & Visual Media
A Guide to Hiring a Professional Wedding Photographer
Destination Wedding Photographer is a professional team of highly talented photographers, videographers and cinematographers formed by award winning wedding photographer, Daniel Baci, who had founded and owns “The Baci Productions.” Through Destination Wedding Photographer, we will make sure that you are given the best wedding photography experience and through the leadership of our award winning wedding photographer, we will make sure that your precious wedding moments are forever immortalized into creative, sophisticated and high quality works of art. And this can all be achieved in clear and fair rates.
When you are hiring professional wedding photographers, it is important that you find and choose the right one. Here is a step-by-step guide to hiring a professional wedding photographer.
Step 1: Choose a Style
- Before you start looking for photographers, you must first choose what style of documentation or photography you’d want for your wedding. You can choose from documentary, portraiture, fine art, and edgy-bold. Know that you can also choose to mix these styles but you would have to find a photographer who is able to do that.
Step 2: Research
- After you have settled on a style, you must then start researching your options. Don’t forget to consider the reviews of previous brides which you can find on the photographer’s website. It will also do you well to start searching on local listings.
Step 3: Meet Up
- If you find a photographer you can potentially hire, set up a meet up to interview the photographer. But before you do so, make sure you like his style of photography and his rates. If ever the photographer is unavailable on the date of your wedding, try asking him if he has associates as competent as him.
Step 4: Sample Wedding Albums
- Ask the photographer to show you a wedding album he has worked on.
Step 5: Personality
- Make sure your personalities complement each other because it can get quite difficult working with a photographer you can’t relate to that much.
Step 6: Compare and Confirm
- Compare packages and once you are settled on a package, confirm the date of the shoot and the photographer.