Staff, Parents, Community.....We Are One!
Ms. Long has so much love to give and she shares her love with us!
It's a bundle of joy!!!
Scholars surprise Mrs. Sasser with a signed poster from scholars and faculty members.
Head Coach, Coach Jackson and Assistant Coach, Coach Robertson grabs the victory with a close win 34-32.
We came, we saw, we conquered!
The Jacquet Wildcats attacked the basket and played with such heart.
Administrator, Mrs. Jacques attend the girls basketball game with one of her many scholars sitting courtside.
The Jacquet Wildcats exhibits great defense against Meadowbrook.
Jacquet Staff members come out and support our boys basketball team.
We want to hear from you!!
PLA University Parent Meeting
Wednesday, Dec. 8th, 6pm
2501 Stalcup Road
Fort Worth, TX
- Wear cloth face coverings, at a minimum, at all times when around coworkers or the general public.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are not immediately available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as active ingredients and rub hands together until they are dry. Always wash hands that are visibly soiled.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes or coughing/sneezing into your elbow/upper sleeve.
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with people who are visibly sick and practice physical distancing with coworkers and the public.
- Stay home if sick.
- Recognize personal risk factors. According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),, certain people, including older adults and those with underlying conditions such as heart or lung disease, chronic kidney disease requiring dialysis, liver disease, diabetes, immune deficiencies, or obesity, are at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19
Parents let's stay connected!!
1. Send a text to 81010
2. Text this message: @cda8e2h (parents link)
3. Text this message @jmj2122 (teachers link)
Thats it!!! Get the latest news and information concerning your scholar and find out first hand what is happening at Jacquet Middle School.