4 Reasons Why You Can Trust God in the Unknown...
- God can not lie! Every promise He has made, He will keep!
- The promises are endless!
2. His will and His plan is sovereign and will always triumph what we think might be best for us.
- There are times in our lives when the Lord is leading us to change or do something out of our "comfort zone." It is in those times that we must realize, God's will is always better than our own will.
- Is there something God is leading you to that scares you? Remember HE will direct your path but you have let Him and follow Him.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 " Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
3. He will never lead us into destruction.
- God's will, will not lead us to destruction!
- As fearful of change, or following His will, as we may be, it is unquestionably the only way to not head towards destruction.
- Deuteronomy 3:16- "Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."
4. He sustains us and wants for us to let Him be our strength!
- Isaiah 41:10- "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
- When we face something that we feel we can't make it through, we can rely on God to take us through! He is our strength! He is what keeps us going day to day, and sometimes minute to minute.
News From Our Ladies!
2. Congratulations to Chloe Bryant who is expecting a baby girl later this year, and Stephanie Conner who is expecting a baby boy. I know these ladies would appreciate our prayers!
*If you have anything you'd like to share in this section, let Christy know!*
This is a delicious recipe out of the Magnolia Cookbook, volume 2! I made them and the whole family loved them!
We ate them with salmon, but they are so yummy, you could pair them with anything!
Send Christy any special or just yummy recipes that you have! They will be added into our monthly newsletters!