Week of December 17th, 2018
- Fire Drill - Mark your calendars for a Fire Drill on Monday @ 2:00.
- Core Values Audit/Survey - Please take the time to complete the district Core Value Survey/Audit. This will help shine light of strengths and areas of growth related to the Core Values at Wilson. Please also share this with parents in your newsletters. The link is below.
- Wilson GEMs - Join us at Monday's Board Meeting as they recognize our Wilson GEMs (Carol K, Beth, & Lori)! The recognition begins at 5:30.
- Lunches on Friday - In case your kids aren't eating lunch during your party, the Cafe will offer sack lunches. If anyone needs a lunch, please send groups during the following times: K/1st - 10:30-10:45, 2nd/3rd - 10:45-11:00, 4th/5th - 11:00-11:15
- Grades - Please remember that grades will be due on January 7th. Jordan will run report cards at 4:00 that afternoon.
- ELLevation Progress Monitoring Forms - They are due this coming Friday.
DLI MOY Assessments
Please review this document for specifics on DLI MOY Assessments from Anita and Patricia. We will discuss more in-depth at the January Faculty Meeting.
Use the button below to purchase this year's "Go Red" t-shirt! There is a sample on in the Lounge to check out.
Use tinyurl.com/cisdbulb to access some of the great resources used in the training. This includes presentations to get learners started, tips for importing from SeeSaw, and more.
Trent is ready and able to assist you!
Swing by for a cup of coffee on Tuesday, and support our Wilson PTO!
Week At A Glance
- Week 2 of our Wilson Family Christmas!
- SpEd Team Time
- Cookie Exchange
- GEM Recognition @ Board Meeting - 5:30
- Wilson Day @ GEORGE Coffee
- Kinder Team Time
- Spirit Day Schedule - 1st Grade Performance
- 1st Grade Team Time
- Senator-Elect Nathan Johnson will visit Wilson in the PM! As soon as I know more info, I'll pass it along.
- No Team Leader Meeting - I will email an E-Meeting instead
- 2nd Grade Team Time
- Tamba/Bel Canto @ Northpark
- Staff PAR-TAY! - 4:00
- School PJ Day! - Include in your newsletter
- Morning Spirit Rally - Normal morning arrival - We will call classes back to the Gym @ 8:00.
- Class Parties
- ELLevation Progress Monitoring Forms are due.
- Send learners needing sack lunches during the hours mentioned above.
- Early Dismissal - 12:15
We'll see you in 2019!