social media 4 educational activism
learn the tools. learn the rules.
This workshop is intended to help educational activists become familiar with some of the primary social media platforms and tools available to them for advocacy work. During our time together, we will help you:
- get set up with new accounts,
- subscribe to incoming information streams that inform your work,
- get organized to minimize cognitive overload,
- schedule your resource dissemination efforts, and
- automate posting across social media platforms.
Participants should bring login information for their individual - and, preferably, organizational - social media accounts, an Internet-capable computer, and a charging cord. By the end of the evening you'll be up and running with numerous new technology tools, strategies, and techniques for educational advocacy success!
Terrace Room, Lawrence Street Center, CU Denver
Monday, April 10th, 5:30-9pm
1380 Lawrence Street
We have room for 50 participants. Sign up soon!