February 14 - Get Whitt it!
Notes from Patricia & Patty
Progress Note 3B goes home on Thursday, 2/21/2019.
End of 4th 6 Weeks is Friday, 2/22/2019. Student Program Verifications are due for students.
Kinder Round Up is coming on 4/11/2019. Teachers if you have a student to enroll for KG, please see me asap to get the paperwork completed and IDT request made :)
- 4th grade ELA hosted a STAAR writing night, well attended and great info!
- PLC leaders came back with info and ideas, it's always hard being away but we appreciate your efforts and energy!
- DN, your covert connection with the teacher from Bush makes our collaborative hearts so happy!
- We had an emergent situation with buses and parents and Crim stayed to help!
- Jennifer Aldrich and Debbie Hauenstein for hosting our first(?) FaceTime ARD! It was so great to see the parent and to have the kiddo interact that way as well!!
- Lisa Kendrick, Heather Lack, and Kristi Paramore for helping out while we celebrated Mrs. Padden and Ms. Matthews at the Sachse luncheon!
- Sherri Rogers for sharing her amazing ideas and approaches in PLC this week!!
Fab Fridays in February begin!
8 Fruit in teh conference room! Be healthy and feel the love! Valentines Parties
12 PLC Leaders are out! AT is at Bush! Sachse Chamber luncheon, TOM!
14 2nd grade program
18 Staff Development day- whoo hoo!
19 map implementation team at ESC
22 Daddy Daughter Dance
25 math checkpoint grades 3,4
26 reading checkpoint grades 3,4; special guest speaker (wear Cowboys gear! Dallas, not yeehaw!)
27 WW follow up day
28 MP AP mtng, tentative: PTA special general meeting about the Bond!