By now I hope you have read Mr. Probasco's message and update, shared on Facebook and in the Tri-County Weekly Newspaper. Some key points from Mr. Probasco were:
- Free meals from the school for those under 18 will continue through May 18th.
- School work completed and turned in during this time will not hurt your child's grades but can help them.
- Laptops have been distributed to those who said they did not have any device (tablet, computer or phone) to access online content.
- The district is considering offering summer school, but is still waiting on state guidance.
- Dates to turn in work, and pick up your student's supplies have not been set, but will be.
As with everything as the world has shut down during this quarantine, things can change. We will continue to try to do our best to keep you in the loop. We miss our students immensely and are eager to see them and return to school this fall.