December 11, 2015
In this issue:
- Important Upcoming Dates
- Re-enrollment open through Jan. 22
- Spirit Night at Tomiko's Hibachi Grill
- Recognition of students with birthdays Dec. 18 - Jan. 3
- Spirit wear/Christmas shirts on Dec. 18
- Librarian's Corner - book return
- Tuition Assistance Deadlines
Nutcracker on Ice
Box Tops for Education
Important Upcoming Dates
Dec. 14 & 15 - Spirit Night at Tomiko's Hibachi Grill
Dec. 18 - Noon dismissal (no lunch or aftercare). Students may wear spirit wear or Christmas shirts with appropriate bottoms and shoes.
Dec. 21 - Jan. 3 - Christmas Break
Jan. 4 - Classes Resume
Jan. 5 - Priority application period begins for NEW families
Jan. 22 - Current student re-enrollment due by 3 p.m.
Jan. 30 - New applicant testing day
Current Crusader re-enrollment now open - Check your email for details
- All steps of the re-registration process must be completed by 3 p.m. on Jan. 22 in order to reserve your child's space.
- Please remember to FULLY complete the enrollment agreement. There are places to sign and initial on both pages.
- Please write the students' name and "16-17 registration" on the note of the check. You may also pay this fee online.
- Don't forget to return the TB questionnaire (1 per student) with your enrollment agreement.
If you know of any new families who wish to attend CtRCS in 2016-17, please let them know we will open priority applications Jan. 5 - 22. They can learn more about the admissions process at ctrschool.com/admissions.
Spirit Night a Tomiko's Hibachi Grill
Tomiko's Hibachi Grill
29110 highway 290
Cypress, TX 77433
December Staff Birthdays
12/16 Coach Janak
12/20 Mrs. Clancy
Wear your spirit wear or Christmas shirt on Dec. 18!
Book Return by Dec. 15
In order to complete a necessary change to our library checkout and catalog system, all library books need to be returned to the library before the Christmas break.
If there are any questions, please contact Mrs. Routh.
Tuition Assistance for 2016-17 - Deadline Jan. 29
Below are the application deadlines for families needing tuition assistance for the 2016-17 academic year.
- January 29th, 2016
- May 16th, 2016
- August 22nd, 2016
We encourage you submit your complete application by January 29, 2016 since this is when 90% of the funds are disbursed and the chances of obtaining a scholarship are higher. The information required for this application is from the year 2014.
Families wishing to apply may fill out the electronic version of the application below (which must be mailed in) or access the online application beginning Dec. 15. The online application is the fastest, easiest way to submit your information, so please make use of the online form if you can. If you choose to use the electronic version below, you must download this PDF and save it to your computer before filling it out. To properly complete the form and ensure the information is recorded correctly, you must open it within Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat (get.adobe.com/reader). Do not “view” the PDF and attempt to complete it in your browser. This will result in an unusable PDF and/or improperly recorded information. Should you have any questions, please email Angela Broussard at email@example.com.