April 1, 2019
April is .... Poetry Month, School Library Month, Autism Awareness Month, & More
Connect the Four: A Vocabulary Game for Any Classroom
New Updates from Matt Miller
Just for Fun
Here is this week's update from INSPIRE3. Thank you for sharing this information with your staff/colleagues. Highlights include:
- Educate, Engage, and Empower students through developing their Employability Skills through Service-Learning. Connect with us Here to learn more.
- Mini-grants available for Schools Spring Service-Learning Projects
- LTG Website Updates - April's Moments of Service (Lessons and Project Ideas)
- National Volunteer Week, Global Youth Service Day, Earth Day
- generationOn Website Update: Environment Projects, Fact Sheets and more
Opportunities for Educators & Students
April 2: Free STEAM Webinar from PBS, 7 pm ET
April 2: Skype with Jane Goodall 12:30 pm ET
April 9: Skype with Jane Goodall 9 am ET
April 15: InfoSys Pathfinder Applications Due
April 16: Primary Source Workshop: Focus on Inquiry at IU (Apply by 4/1)
April 23: DOE eLearning Webinar "Blending It Up with Free & Open Content", 4 pm ET
April 26: Math Expert Group Meets at IASP
September 29-30, 2019: IMLEA Conference, Indianapolis Marriott North
And Now Another Group is on Spring Break!
Please forward this to staff or anyone else who might benefit from the content. As always, we welcome your contributions and suggestions! Past editions of the "Monday Minute" and our newsletters are available under the 'Publications' tab on our website.
As far as we know, this is the fourth week in a row with someone on spring break! Enjoy! We realize that with iLearn testing beginning in three weeks, you will be busy preparing for its inaugural run.
check google keep and screen shots
CUE Craft http://cue.org/craft/
Civil Air Patrol
teacher-centric PD and badging https://www.edutopia.org/article/teacher-centric-approach-pd