Stuff Coach Fails Made Me Do
Over Senator Marco Rubio
Pros and Cons of the Keystone Pipeline
- Building the Keystone Pipeline and opening up the Tar Sands will negatively impact national and local economies.
- The same fossil fuels interests pushing the Keystone pipeline have been cutting , not creating, jobs.
- Unemployment will rise because there is less need for people.
- Building a sustainable economy, not the Keystone Pipeline, will create far more jobs.
Pros and Cons of Raising minimum wage
- Price of living has risen
- Better economy because more people want to work
- More money
- Students and unskilled workers make more money
Marco Rubio on Minimum Wage and Keystone Pipeline
Rubio does not think that $9 is enough of a raise. The thinks he needs to raise it.
He thinks the Pipeline should move forward. He thinks its a good idea and will boost economy