- Open Safari
- Go to www.google.com
- Go to File --> Print
- Click "Show Details" if you don't see all of the print settings.
- On the drop down box that says Safari (near the bottom), click on "Printer Features"
- Under "Feature Sets", click on Printing Modes
- Change "Print Mode" to "Private Password"
- Click the box next to department code.
- Go back to Feature Sets and click on Department Code
- Enter your department code, digit by digit, from the drop down boxes.
- Go back to Feature Set one last time, and Click Private Document Password
- Re-enter your department code, digit by digit, from the drop down boxes.
- Near the top, go to presets and click on "Save Current Settings as Preset" from the drop down.
- Name it "Private Print".
- Click the box next to "All Printers"
- Click OK to save.
- When you're ready to print a document or file, select Private Print from the Preset menu and you're print job should show up in the Private Folder on the copier. You'll need to enter your department code to see your print jobs and release them from the copier.
Private Print Directions