Fourth Grade Weekly News
Mrs. Beasley and Mrs. Murphy
November 2 - November 6
Welcome to Week 12!
If you have not signed up for a conference, make sure to soon to get a time slot that works for you. This will be a virtual conference with the both of us through Zoom using Mrs. Murphy's Zoom link with the same password. Please include your child's name in the comments.
Virtual Learners Picture Day will be on Wednesday, November 4th on the cafeteria side of the school based on last name.
A-L 4:00 - 4:30
M-Z 4:30 - 5:00
with an open time from 5:00 - 5:30
ONLY students will be allowed to enter the building through the cafeteria side door.
Make sure you or your child is checking HAC (Home Access Center) regularly for grades. You can find it by clicking on the link or going to the Humble ISD web site, clicking on the "parents" tab and selecting HAC.
Math with Mrs. Beasley
I have included the new parent resource that discusses what we are learning in math right now - Family Unit 3 Overview Also, each week, there is "homework" provided in Google Classroom to provide your child with extension activities related to what we are learning. If time allows, I will do my best to make these documents editable so you do not have to print them out.
Reading with Mrs. Murphy
Library Book - Curbside Pick Up
Upcoming Events and Reminders
- SWE Star Gazer
- Student Holiday / Staff Work Day (Election Day) - Tuesday, November 3rd
- Picture Day - Wednesday, November 4th
- Thanksgiving Break - November 23rd - November 27th
- Elementary Holiday / Staff Work Day - Monday, November 30th
- If you would like to change your learning location, please fill out this form https://documents.humbleisd.net/Forms/LearningLocation and allow up to one week for changes to go into effect.