May 13 ,2016
Building relationships to encourage, inspire, and lead students to succeed in a changing world.
The Rest of the Year @ W.T.
Monday- May 16th
- Staff Meeting- End of Year checkout- All must attend
Tuesday- May 17th
- MP & Newland off campus for training
- Baseball camp after school 3rd-5th grade. Encourage students to attend
Wednesday- May 18th
- EOY LPAC's- all ESL teachers need to attend
- Site Based Meeting 3:40pm- Library
Thursday- May 19th
- Staff carnival Baskets are due
Friday- May 20th
- Latino Literacy @8:45
- 5th puberty talk
- MP out
- CARNIVAL 5:30-7:30
Monday- May 23rd
- NRH2O Choir Compettition
Tuesday- May 24th
- 10am Haltom Middle Principal chats with 5th grade
- 4th EOY Team Meeting 3:40pm
Wednesday- May 25th
- Divall's GATE student exhibits in cafe 9-10am
- 2nd grade team meeting 3:40pm
- PLC ART DAY- we will assemble class lists(pink and blue cards filled out with student picture)
- In & Out Burger Truck & Talent Show 6pm- Buy your tickets $5 Burgers, Fries, & Drink
Friday- May 27th
- Core Party- 9am Cafe
- Talent Show Assembly 1:30pm
Monday- May 30th-NO SCHOOL MEMORIAL DAY!
- Awards Assembly 1st &2nd 8:30 3rd & 4th 9:30am
- 12:30 Early Dismissal
- Last Day of School
- Kinder Graduation- 8:30 am
- 5th Graduation- 10:00 am
- All Class Parties 11-12:30
June 11th Mrs. Watts
June 24th Mrs. Newland
July 19th Ms. Bowman
July 21st Diana Wilson
July 28th Dora Camarillo
- Enter time sheets for tutoring ASAP so they can be added to your final pay check.
- Kinder-2nd grade-First generation I-pads(those without cameras) to be sent to Mr. McKee the district wants these taken up as Apple is not releasing any updates and will no longer be able to access the internet.
- Sign up for Dunk booth and add grade level basket them to the google.
- If you are out and about this weekend consider picking up a bag of candy to donate for the carnival and place in the office bucket.
- Add Summer Professional Learning you are singed up for to the google doc.
Summer Professional Learning
Staff please submit to me what professional learning you will attend this summer!
End of Year
As the year comes to a close, it is not a time to loosen the reigns but to keep the consistency tight, like you have done all year. If students are given leeway they will begin to unravel behaviorally. Supervision and consistency should be strong as we close the year. We are having many office issues at times of non-instruction such as recess, lunch, and breakfast times. Please continue to be as vigilant as you have been all year with our Lions. You are already doing a great job, this is just a reminder to stay the course!
Please sign Summative End of Year document.