Dual Language Exploration
What is Dual Language Exploration?
Our new Dual Language Exploration program offers you and your 4-year-old child a great opportunity to try out and get a head start on our popular and successful Dual Language Immersion programs.
The Spanish Dual Language Exploration program experience is offered now at Chandler Traditional Academy - Liberty Campus and CTA Freedom.
Why "Dual Language Exploration?"
The 2021-2022 school year introduced a new Dual Language Exploration program opportunity at two of our Dual Language Immersion elementary sites.
Students currently have the option to explore the language and culture of Mandarin Chinese at Tarwater Elementary, or Spanish at CTA Liberty or CTA Freedom in addition to their core preschool subjects, which include literacy, mathematics, science, social studies, fine arts, physical education and more! Age-appropriate language resources will enhance the learning experience in this program of choice.
What do I need to know?
- Daily meal and snacks included
- Days and hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Students MUST be toilet trained*
*Pull-ups are not permitted. To be considered potty-trained, a child must be able to do ALL of the following:
-Tell an adult they have to go potty BEFORE they have to go (They must be able to say the words "I have to go potty.")
-Can INDEPENDENTLY pull down their underwear and pants and pull them back up when done
-Can INDEPENDENTLY clean their bottoms after using the toilet
-Get off the toilet by themselves
-Wash and dry their hands
-Postpone going if they must wait for someone who is in the bathroom or if outside and away from the classroom
Our preschool programs are licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services, 150 N. 18th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85007, 602-364-2539. Inspection reports are available at each preschool site.
- Without extended care: $717 per month
- With extended care: $914 per month
- Prices subject to change
- Classes taught by certified Early Childhood Education teachers
- Developmentally appropriate academic curriculum to strengthen literacy, STEM, social-emotional, communication, and physical skills
- Students will explore Spanish language and culture
How do I get more information or help?
Visit or contact CUSD Community Education at:
- Location: 1525 W. Frye Rd. Chandler, AZ 85224
Registration computers and personal assistance is available at the main office.
Phone: (480) 224-3900
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.CUSDcommunity.com
How can I sign up?
- All registration is completed online at the link below.
- A $75 fee is due at the time of registration.
- The first month's tuition fee is billed on August 1.
STEP 1: REGISTER ONLINE
- Click here to visit CUSD Community Education's Elyeo to set up your account and pay the registration fee on Elyeo.com to secure a space in the program of your choice for your child.
STEP 2: WAIT
- Now it's our turn! Once your contract has been approved, you will receive an email confirmation from us. Please wait patiently.
STEP 3: YOU'VE GOT MAIL
- Once you have received an email confirmation from us, you can move onto the next step of registration.
STEP 4: CREATE AN INFINITE CAMPUS ACCOUNT
Create an Infinite Campus account and provide the following:
- State Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency
If you already have an Infinite Campus account, you can:
- Add Another Child - for current parents with a child attending a CUSD school and you need to add a new child (Once logged into the parent portal account, click on "more" on the left-hand side and then click "Online Registration and Annual Update.")
- Returning Parent - for parents who previously had a child enrolled in CUSD and need to re-enroll and update their account (Once logged into the parent portal account, click on "more" on the left-hand side and then click "Online Registration and Annual Update.")
STEP 5: CONTACT OUR EARLY CHILDHOOD REGISTRAR
- Contact our Early Childhood Registrar via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your application number from Infinite Campus.
STEP 6: START SCHOOL WITH US!
- For information on meet-the-teacher dates, contact your school site directly.
- First day of school: July 19, 2023