World Geo Project
Human Enviroment Interaction
The way people and the enviroment affect each other
- flood control dams and channels prevent flooding.
- high pollution, lots of concrete and not many trees
- oil mining in Alaska and has too much air pollution in its ozone layer
- fishing, farming, shipping
- swim, surfer, hiking
The way people, goods, and ideas travel from place to place
- Walking or cities.
Technology helps ideas go around the world by social media.
Boats and ships transport goods to other countries.
Areas of the world that have common physical, human, or cultural characteristics
- California has different cultures including Spain and Mexico.
- Back in the 1840's-1850's the Native Americans settled in Oregon. So Oregon has similar culture like the Native American.
- Mt. McKinley is the highest mountain in Alaska.
- Hawaii has many volcanoes that are active.
- Columbia River, Snake River, Yakima River are the main rivers in Washington.
How this geography area is dependent on other regios and other regions is dependent on other regions is dependent on this area
All of these states rely on one another for supplies being transported to one another. They also transport goods to other countries to make money, its called Marketing.