Ivy Stockwell Weekly Star
We Love Our Ivy Families Dogs...
4th and 5th Grade Return To Learn
Just a few reminders...
Students will bring their school-issued iPad or Chromebook and charging cords, books, and/or materials their 1st day back.
Students, at this time, may be walked to the exterior of their classroom door for a quick “drop-off and go”.
All humans must wear a mask upon entering school grounds, be symptom-free, and stay socially distant - at least 6 ft. apart. (Members of the same family can stay together less than 6 ft.)
School begins at 8:00 a.m. - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE have students arrive before 8:00 a.m
Morning Drop Off
M, T, Th, F
7:45 - 8:00 a.m.
8:45 - 9:00 a.m.
Access to school/drop off:
- the front of the school “hug and go” drop-off lane (great spot for K-2)
- 8th St. walking path (great spot for 3rd)
- 6th St. by the Berthoud Pool (great spot for 4th and 5th)
After 8:00 a.m.
- Students will need to be escorted to the front of the school and let in through the front door, parents/guardians will use the school intercom system to check the student in
- Social distancing 6ft. from other families while waiting in line will be required
Breakfast & Lunch
- Breakfast will be served to all students in their classroom
- Lunch will be served to all students and they will eat in their classroom or outside
(Please notify your child’s teacher if your child will not be eating school breakfast or lunch.)
Early Pick Up
- If a child needs to leave early, please come to the front door and show a valid photo ID to the intercom system with your mask pulled down briefly for identification purposes and we will call your child down to the office be released to you outside the front doors
After School Release Times
YMCA and Bus Riders 3:05 p.m.
3-5 3:08 p.m.
K-2 3:10 p.m.
- After the 1st day of school, to help eliminate potential risk, it is being recommended that only K-1st students have an adult or sibling come to the classroom to pick them up. Selecting a spot/area to meet your child off of school grounds is advised for 2nd-5th grades.
Scholastic Book Fair
You’re invited to shop our Scholastic Book Fair online from October 19th to November 1st!
We are going to also do a DRIVE THRU Book fair. See below for more details.
All purchases benefit our school and connect kids with new books, favorite characters, complete series, and more.
You’ll love the NEW option to shop for Book Fair exclusives directly from the interactive booklist and enjoy these special online shopping features:
· Over 6,000 items, including new releases, best sellers, and value packs
· All orders ship direct to home
· FREE shipping on book-only orders over $25*
· All purchases support our school and earn 25% in rewards
Visit our Book Fair Homepage and click “Shop Now” to get started:
If you prefer not to shop online, the Drive Thru fair will be on October 21st from 8:00am-9:00am, October 26th and 30th from 3:30-4:30pm. Scholastic has put together pre-packaged selection of books for these packs.
K-3rd $20 pack- 4 books, pen, bookmark & bag
$40 pack- 8 books, pen, bookmark & bag
4th-6th $20 pack- 4 books, pen, bookmark & bag
$40 pack- 6 books, pen, bookmark & bag
You will remain in your car, and tell me which pack you want. I will have a register to run your credit card and give you the books and on your way you go! If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to me. email@example.com.
Ivy Stockwell Bookfair Chair Person
*Free standard shipping is available on book-only orders of $25 or more, after all discounts are applied. Free standard shipping (books) must be selected during checkout. Orders containing products other than books are not eligible for this shipping promotion.
We Are Stallion Strong ... Better Together!
Below is a link that anyone can use to anonymously provide comments that could help us grow. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMjC5GYY-RTw7gC1Zu71wEkq_gs19DJp_uO-u-2Lby8DOBqA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0
Ms. Anne Marie