The Steps For Divison
- Get a whole number and a divisor.
- Make a home for the number.
- Put the whole in the home and put the divisor out side the home on the left.( if there is a decimal put a decimal above house were the decimal in the house is)
- Divide the first number.(if the divisor is bigger then the first number of the whole then if there is a second number in the whole divide both of the numbers)
- when you divide and get the closest number to the numbers in the whole that you are dividing.
- Put the number of how many times it took you to get to the closest number you are dividing on top of the home.
- Repeat 4,5,and 6 until there are no numbers to divide. ( if there is a remainder and you don't wont to keep it put a decimal if there is no decimal at the end of the whole then add zeros and keep dividing. some times you can not get rid of it.)
- When you followed all the steps you are done.
This is what it should look like before you divide. If there is no decimal then do not put a decimal on top of the house.
First he got a remainder. then he dividing again to get no remainder. Sometimes you have to divide more then one time to get no remainder.