GenNET ITV Summer Teacher Training
Teaching at a distance via GenNET ITV
19th Annual GenNET ITV Teacher Training Days Scheduled
- 4-day training session designed for teachers to learn how to instruct in a distance learning classroom using two-way interactive television (ITV).
- Open to all K-12 instructors and staff in obtaining training utilizing the GenNET ITV system for teaching and collaborating locally, across the state, across the country, across the world!
- Participants are able to earn 24 SCECH Credits!
- August 10-11, 2015 (Monday-Tuesday) and
- August 17-18, 2015 (Monday-Tuesday)
- 8:00 a.m.—3:00 p.m.
- Includes light breakfast snack and afternoon snack
Click above and register today! Remember there is no cost to attend the training, meet new colleagues, learn a lot AND receive 24 SCECH's!
Traning Day Content
ITV Teacher Training Days will include:
- User-Friendly techniques for operating ITV Equipment
- Traditional course material transition and development for live two-way interactive lessons across the county, the state, the country and the world!
- Tips and tricks for teaching at a distance and integrating other technologies with ITV equipment
- Integration of learning management systems as a classroom management tool for students and collaborators at receiving sites
- Transitioning traditional classroom procedures and lessons and adapting to a two-way interactive environment
- Additional videoconferencing opportunities during the school year utilizing resources across the country for virtual field trips and collaborations around the world.
- FREE: GenNET Member Districts in Genesee County Public Schools are able to participate at no cost!
- There is no charge for SCECH credits.
- $200: FANET Member Higher Ed. Institutions
- $550: Non-GenNET Member Districts
Non-GenNET Districts/Participants should make their Check or P.O. Payable to Genesee ISD