EndNote - Reference Management
Reference Management Workshop
Do you like to integrate information searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process?
This EndNote workshop is designed to help you with all that.
EndNote is a citation management program
- Add references to your EndNote Library directly from databases you search
- Organize and store your references in any way that works for you.
- Use at any time or from anywhere,
- Format reference lists in a variety of publishing styles, and
- Cite while you write your paper/thesis etc.
Faculty, graduate students, or students writing research papers would benefit from knowing how to use this free product.
Please forward this message to anyone you think may benefit from this workshop.
Friday, 27th March from 12:30 - 2:00 pm
in Room 211, Waterfield Library