Cedar Crest Intermediate
August 4, 2023
Friday, September 22, 2023
Message from Mrs. Williams
Dear CCI Families,
😀What a week! We celebrated Homecoming👑 week with dress-up days, and students had a blast! Be sure to check out some of the photos below.
In addition to the fun, we have some important announcements for this week and the upcoming weeks:
- 🤚 Parent volunteers are needed for our upcoming Bookfair! If you are able to spare some time and help out, please click here. Your support is crucial in ensuring a successful and enjoyable event for all our students.
- 📸 Picture Day is right around the corner on September 28th. Please make sure your child is dressed their best and ready to capture a precious moment in their academic journey. You can order online or with the form sent home. See more information below.
- 👀 Please check our lost and found area as well. We have accumulated quite a collection of items that are waiting to be claimed by their rightful owners.
- 📅 Mark your calendars for our next PTO meeting, scheduled for October 2nd at 6 PM in the library. We strongly encourage all parents to attend as we strive to increase our PTO participation. Currently, we are at 12% and aiming for 100% involvement. Your presence and input are invaluable in shaping the future of our school community.
- 🎉 Last but certainly not least, we have an exciting surprise planned for our students next Friday. We invite them to wear neon-colored clothing for this special occasion as we come together to rock CCI. Trust me, it's going to be a blast!
🤗Thank you for your continued support and involvement in your child's education. Let's make this week a remarkable one filled with joy, enthusiasm, and active participation.
Homecoming Celebration: Camo Day!
📚🌟Calling All Superstar Volunteers!📚🌟
Our much-anticipated Scholastic Book Fair is just around the corner, and we need your support to make it a fantastic experience for our students!📖🤗
Volunteers like you play a crucial role in making our book fair a success. Whether you can spare a little time or a lot, your help will be greatly appreciated. It's a fun and rewarding way to get involved in our school community while fostering a love for reading among our young scholars.📚❤️
Please sign up to volunteer by clicking on the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/.../10C0D49ADAF22A7FD0...
🗓️Date: October 2-6
📍 Location: CCI Library
Your support will help us create a magical book fair experience for our students and inspire a lifelong love of reading. Thank you in advance for your commitment to education and the joy of reading! 📖✨
Feel free to share this post with other parents who might be interested in volunteering. Let's make this year's book fair the best one yet! 📚🚀
We can't wait to see you there!
CRAZY SOCK DAY!
What do grades look like in special areas?
Need Help with Harmony? Click the button below.
Want to have lunch with your child?
Lost and Found
Claim them if they are yours!
These items are located at the entrance of the cafeteria. Please encourage your child to take their item home.
2023-2024 CCI Basketball Sign-ups
9/28: School Pictures
10/3: P/T Conferences 4-7:30
10/5: P/T Conferences 4-7:30
10/13: End of Qtr 1/Good Choices Celebration
10/27: Trivia Night 6-8:30
12/21: End of Qtr 2/Good Choices Celebration
2/19-2/23 6th-Grade Indiana Youth Survey
2/29: CCI Fine Arts Night 6:00 PM
3/8: End of Qtr 3/Good Choices Celebration
5/7: Last Day of Release Time
5/10: 6th-Grade Dance (7:30-9:30)
5/17: Field Day
5/22: Awards Ceremony (8:00); Slide Show; 1:00 Good Choices Celebration
5/23: Last Day of School