Join PA Virtual
...at Hideaway Daycamp for some outdoor fun!
Look for the Event Reminder about info for parking!
Cost per participating person - $20.00
*All payments must be in the form of a Money Order made payable to Kathie Bell, and received by Friday, November 2nd.
(When you RSVP, you will be sent the address to mail payment.)
All RSVP info due by Oct. 25th, 2012
Please send all RSVP info (#1-5) from your parent school Gmail account to:
FSC Heather Schaffer firstname.lastname@example.org & send your money order to Kathie Bell (see payment informaition above)
1) Student name, grade, homeroom teacher’s name
2) Chaperone’s full name
3) Additional people participating (name & age/grade (if child), or name of adult participating.)
4) Total in Group
5) Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
Parents are encouraged to find alternative care for children younger than kindergarten.
12:45 pm sign-in
1:00 pm programs begin
· Students divided into age appropriate groups.
· Students will rotate between team-building activities, ropes courses (low & high), gaga pit, and s’mores (ingredients provided). Younger groups may also participate in the rock climbing wall.
· If enough parents are interested, there can also be a parent group for these activities!!!
4:00 pm outing over
· Students will participate in team building activities to develop strategies and skills when working together.
· Students will participate in a ropes course to challenge themselves and build self-confidence.
· Students will enjoy social time with peers while participating in Gaga and cooking and eating S’mores.
120 minutes of PE
120 minutes of Language Arts
Reminder for all PA Virtual Events:
2: As always, to limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PAVCS event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
3: For safety: All students need to be accompanied by a parent or learning coach. All students must wear shoes/sneakers for the entire school event and please refrain from bringing pets.
4: If there is a possibility of severe weather, please check Blackboard the day of the event in case the event is cancelled due to weather.
5: All PAVCS events are tobacco free.