Check out this new book, by Edward Bloor
What's going on in Tangerine?
- Paul's family moves from their hometown to Tangerine, Florida.
- Paul's brother,Erik, is joining the football team, and meets a new rival, Mike Costello.
- Erik turns out to be really good kicker, and is accepted into the team.
- The family experiences the weird events and patterns of the weather in Tangerine.
- Erik and Paul start school, and Paul is introduced to a guide for him being a "vision impaired student".
- He gets upset at his mom for being overprotective at him.
- Paul tries to figure out the patterns and causes of the lightning in the city.
- Paul does tryouts for the soccer team as goalie.
- Erik surprises some of his teammates, and gets onto the team.
Erik Fisher Football Team Update
Paul then sees Erik and author joking around of Mike's death, and realizes that his death was a good thing for Erik Fisher's football team. Paul thinks that his brother was very cruel, for being happy for having a removal for a rival in his team.