Super Summer Club News
June 10 newsletter
We had a full week at SSC!
We have had a fun week that included a visit to the Warren County Public Library Summer Reading kickoff. Our campers had a blast participating in the kickoff's many activities. If you haven't already, ask your children about the library's summer reading program. It's a great way to hone their reading skills during the summer.
We have many activities planned for next week as well. Here's a rundown:
Tuesday- Teal Tigers to Mini Golf, Black Bears to Kentucky Museum
Wednesday- Swimming, All students who just completed third grade will go to the Hot Rods game.
Thursday- Stand For Children Day field trip. Please be at the Professional Development & Learning Center by 8 a.m. so we can load buses on time.
1. Remember we are now using door #8 for pick up and drop off.
2. All outside doors are locked, so you may have to knock.
3. There is no need for any money on any of our field trips.
4. If your child has a food allergy that requires the cafeteria to have an alternate menu, you must fill out the Food Allergy Form. Please see site supervisors or Community Education for a copy.
5. Any medicine, including cough drops and inhalers, must be given to supervisors and signed in by parents. These items CANNOT stay in the child's backpack. This includes sunscreen.
Enjoy your weekend!
Things we need
To help with planned activities, Super Summer Club needs the following items donated:
Glass jars with lids
Water bottles with lids (please not crushed)
Empty gallon milk containers
Camp fee information for the summer
Stand for Children Day is June 16
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
You also can get updates on the Community Education Twitter feed: @CommunityEdBG
Important Site Information
SUPER SUMMER CLUB SITE NUMBER: 270-991-4134
Super Summer Club director
- Erin Lightfoot