Waterford Wildcat Newsletter
From last month...
WSS/ESS Relay for Life Event - Laps of Love
Positive Behavior Solutions Presentation
Graduates Visit Waterford!
Memorial Day Service and New Flag
Here is The Gardner News article on the event: https://www.thegardnernews.com/news/20190523/young-students-in-gardner-honor-fallen
Fancy Family Dance
1st Grade Geometry Night
Coming up in June...
- Preschool, Options, and Kindergarten Field Day (10:00am – 2:15pm (PreK - 10:45 - 11: 30 & 1:30 - 2- 15; - 10:00 - 11:25 - Mrs. Pineo, Mrs. Sposato, Mrs. Doherty, Mrs. Bates, and Mrs. Triolo; 1:30-2:55 - Mrs. Thomas, Mrs. Scipione, Mrs. Sicard, and Mrs. Whitcomb);
- PreK and K Field Day RAIN DATE
- Gr. 1 Field Day (1:30 - 3:00);
Cases of water donations are needed! for all Field Days
- Gr. 1 Field Day RAIN DATE
- English Language Learners (ELL) celebration in the Waterford cafe and gym - 5-7:00 p.m.
- Kindergarten Show for Group 1- 10:00 a.m. - Mrs. Sposato, Mrs. Pineo, Mrs. Doherty, Mrs. Bates, Mrs. Murphy, and Mrs. Triolo
- PreK Show - 1:30 p.m. (LAST DAY OF PRESCHOOL)
- Kindergarten Show for Group 2 - 10:00 a.m. - Mrs. Whitcomb, Mrs. Sicard, Mrs. Scipione, Mrs. Thomas
- Summer Reading information will be sent home
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL - 1/2 Day (Dismissal is at 11:45).