On-Campus Learning & Virtual School start Tuesday at 7:15am
A Message from Mrs. Venghaus
As we come to a close for Online Learning, I want to thank all of our families again for working with your students through the process. Tuesday we begin the next phase with On-Campus Learning and Virtual School. Information for both is provided below. Please note that our class hours are changing back to regular Junior High hours 7:15 am - 2:25 pm. The bell schedule is attached below.
Thank you to those of you who submitted a Bear Branch Brags Award for our teachers. We handed certificates out at our staff meeting on Wednesday and it was a great joy to hear the positives from our parents. Keep them coming!!! If you would like to submit a B³ Award to a deserving staff member, click here.
I hope you enjoy a restful three day weekend.
Proud to be your student's principal,
7th Grade Immunizations Information - Final Call
Although the first few weeks of school will be conducted online, incoming 7th grade students will still be required to meet the state's two immunization requirements, Tdap and Meningococcal (MCV4). The deadline for shot records to be turned in is Friday, September 4th.
Three options to turn in shot records:
- Turn records in to the front office at BBJH
- Email records to our nurse, Kari Haynes, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax records to (281) 252-2060
Any student without an updated shot record on file by September 4th will not be permitted to attend class in person or online until official documentation is submitted to the school.
Virtual School Information
Click here to see our Virtual School information and Synchronous Schedule
Students need to bring their chromebooks, or other device, to school each day fully charged and ready to go. Our teachers can't wait to have a room full of students to teach live lessons. However, for many classes we will continue to work on and turn in assignments through Canvas.
**Students must wear a mask or face shield**
- Students will not be issued a locker. Instead, they will be able to carry a backpack.
- Please check bus routes for new pick-up times and possible new bus numbers
- The front doors will be unlocked at 6:15am for parent drop off
- The tardy bell for first period rings at 7:15am
- Student lunch schedules may have changed. Please see the new lunch assignments attached below.
- Parents may enter the front office, with a mask, to drop off student items.
As a reminder, during this time only visitors essential to school operations and academic purposes will be permitted to enter Magnolia ISD facilities beyond the front entrance.
Has a teacher or staff member done a great job supporting your student? Let them know by submitting a B³ Award and we will recognize them on campus!