11.16.2015 Issue #11
Star Ship Report
- Please take a moment to review the 12:45pm Dismissal Schedule which will be used during 1/2 Days (11/20, 23, 24 & 25). There is no Lunch/Recess Duty on these days. Paras who are assigned to a Lunch/Recess Duty during this period should coordinate with the teachers they work with to determine where to report. Teachers may use this time at their discretion and are encouraged to take their students outside for recess at some point during the day.
- Parent Visitation for Education Week is on Tuesday, November 17th.
1st Grade 10:40-11:40
2nd Grade 8:50-10:00
3rd Grade 12:30-1:30
4th Grade 10:40-11:40
5th Grade 9:40-10:40
- Facilities - Mr. Savizon
PAPER and BOTTLES can be placed in the BLUE RECYCLE buckets.ONLY FOOD or DRINK trash should be placed in the beige buckets designated for GARBAGE. There are larger recycle containers on both floors near the elevators.
- Teachers be sure to reply to Katie Santini's email regarding science materials.
- As CRAZY as this sounds.... it's getting to be budget time again. I will be meeting on December 8th with the Business Office to discuss the 2016-17 budget. I need your input. $$$ TALKS!!!
- November 23rd Staff Dinner Survey - Final Call
- December 1st - TCNJ Prof. Heather Tellier will be conducting a class on Dyslexia for teachers of Grades K-2 - 8:00-9:00am in the Media Center.
- Rider University is looking to place 2 student teachers for the Spring '16 semester. Anyone who is interested please let me know ASAP.
- Attention: November 17th Mrs. Belton will be working with our 4th graders on a Fused Glass Project. 4C - Pd. 4, 4D - Pd. 5, 4L - Pd.6
- RTI Meeting Grade 4 -- 8:30am
- Faculty Meeting 4:00pm
* PLC time to follow
- RTI Meeting Grade 1 -- 8:30am
- School Climate Meeting 8:00am
- RTI Meeting Grade 5 8:30am
- RTI Meeting Kindergarten -- 8:30am
- RTI Meeting Grade 2 -- 9:40am
- RTI Meeting Grade 3
- Early Dismissal - 12:45pm Dismissal Schedule
- Assembly - Signature Project - 9:00am
- Parent Teacher Conferences - 1:30p-3:50pm
November 15th - 8:30am at Stuart Country Day School in Princeton. https://www.runpacers.com/clash-dash-5k/
Going where no man has gone before...
- Early Dismissal - Parent Teacher Conferences
- NJ HOF Mobile Museum - 9:00-5:00pm
- Staff Dinner - Cafe 4:45-5:45pm
11/23-11/25 -- EARLY DISMISSAL DAYS
11/26 & 27 -- School Closed - Thanksgiving
12/1 -- Dyslexia Presentation Grades K-2