The horrers of Bergen-belsen
the horrers of the death camp
About the camp
The camp was the end of the line for the people who were sent there. (mostly jews) the camp, Bergen-belsen, was made form a prison war camp that was made from the freanch and it was neer gmeny. The camp was divied into 8 sections:1 detention camp, 2 womens camp, 1 special camp, a nutrals camp, a star of david camp, a hungarian camp, & some tent camp. this place killed over 11,000 people. It was emty in when the war ended. This is what the camp looks today.
Some facts about the camp
- The camp was design to hold 10,000 people but it hold 60,000 people.
- Anna frank and the others (exapet for miep) were there.
- 2,000 kids survived.
- H.L Glyn-Hughes was the director of the camp. (Director: One who controls the company of a place)
- It had no gas chambers.
- The title is what a srvived Jew said but insted of the camps name it was "Holocaust
- 1945 is when margot & anna died. :(
this is what the camp used to look like...
After the holocaust, the Jew stared telling storys like "I herd the crys of the people around me as I try to fall a sleep..." or " every time I think about the place... I can hear the tarrible screams of us..." That camp is now a graveyard of the THEM...