MLK Parent Newsletter
November 15, 2020
Dear MLK Parents:
Also, teachers are now calling to set up parent conferences. Our goal is to have 100% completion for the conferences. We prefer to do zoom conferences however due to the circumstances if that is not possible, our teachers can also call you to review your child's progress. If your child has a new teacher, don't worry their previous teacher will still contact you to schedule your conference date and time.
Updates and Reminders
Here are the updates and reminders for the week: (Please read carefully there is a-lot of information).
- Grades 2-3 in person students: Monday, November 16th is their first day back. Please make sure to review the "special newsletter" that was sent on Friday to in-person students/parents. English Newsletter, click here. For Spanish Click Here. Make sure your child views the videos that are included below; they have been updated with the procedures for Grades 2 and 3.
- Grades 4-6 Parents: Your folder pick up will be Tuesday, November 17th. This is where you will get your folder and information. Grade 4-6 in person students return November 30th.
- Grades 2-3 Distance Learning: Please return your child's work packet to the office as soon as possible in order to give them attendance credit.
- For this week's MVP we are looking for the the student that "WORKS HARD AND NEVER GIVES UP".
- Fridays are MLK Spirit Days. Please have your child wear their purple or MLK gear.