Week of May 28th, 2018
- Yearbook Signing and Talent Show Schedule - See below for the yearbook signing and talent show schedule for Tuesday.
- Compliance Training Information - After summer starts, I will have info on the required 2018-2019 Compliance Trainings. They aren't required to be completed until September, but we will send them out if you'd like to get a head start and finish them over the summer!
- PLC Summer Planning - Interested in participating? Join us on June 20th, and have a voice in planning for next year. Participants will be paid $25/hour. Send Cooper an email if you're interested.
- TELPAS Training Certificates - As mentioned in the email from Kaylyn, download and save any certificates in the TELPAS Training Center prior to July 2nd.
- Timesheets - Please submit any timesheets for work (tutoring, robotics, etc) completed during May on Tuesday.
Response to Intervention from Mary
Here Comes the Bride...
She has asked that people RSVP to Johanazelaya54@gmail.com . She'd like to get an idea of who all from Wilson will be attending so she can seat us together for the Reception. :)
Tuesday: Yearbook Signing and Talent Show
SPECIALS SCHEDULE TUESDAY 5/29
8:30-9:00 - 3rd
9:00-9:45 - Yearbook signing (all specials teachers will be in the gym!)
9:50-10:20 - 1st
10:20- 10:50- 4th
12:45 - Call Learners for Talent show. (Talent show participants can stay with their classes until they arrive at the cafeteria.)
K-3rd have normal lunch on Tuesday. 4th & 5th will need to eat in classrooms, or outside so we can quickly prepare the cafeteria.
5th grade - 12:05 lunch pick-up
4th grade - 12:15 lunch pick-up
Week At A Glance
- Memorial Day- No School!
- Yearbook Signing
- Talent Show
- 5th Grade Graduation - 9:00
- 5th Grade End-of-the-Year Celebration
- 3rd grade walking field trip
- All Staff End-of-the-Year Party at Twisted Root
Thursday - Last Day of School
- 5th Grade vs. Staff Kickball game - 8:30am
- Report Cards sent home with learners
- 5th Grade Clap-Out - 12:00
- Early Dismissal - 12:15pm
- Professional Learning Day - If you will be out this day, please ensure that additional Flex Hours are documented in Eduphoria.
Please make sure your EOY Check-Out is completed prior to leaving for the year.
Have a great summer... You've earned it!