BMS Blended Learning Information
Blended Learning Groups
We have had a number of requests from parents to change students from in-person to remote only or remote only to in-person. Most requests are to change to in-person. Schools will honor these requests through the first two weeks of in-person learning (until October 9th). Requests after that date will be handled on a case-by-case basis by the principal.
What Should My Child Bring to School?
Chromebook and Charger - Please make sure your Chromebook is fully charged before coming to school.
Bookbag (Only These Items)
- Pencils and Colored Pencils
- 1 Graph Paper Notebook
- 3 Ring Binder 1.5" with dividers
- 3 Ring Binder 2" (dividers optional)
- Notebook Paper
- Water Bottle filled with Water Only from Home (All school water fountains closed)
- Appropriate Shoes for PE
Upon arrival at school, students will have their temperature taken and questions asked before exiting the bus. After being cleared, students may take advantage of the breakfast cart on the sidewalk and then follow all social distancing guidelines as they move to their first-period classroom. Teachers will be available to show students to their classroom location.
On Campus Learning Week
At Home Learning Week
- All movements will be scheduled so that social distancing requirements may be met.
- All desks and surfaces will be cleaned between classes.
- Students will eat breakfast and lunch in classrooms.
- Students learn and practice safety routines and frequent hand washing.
- Signage and markings are in place to help students follow safety procedures.
- The social-emotional needs of students will be monitored.