Beyonce's Formation World Tour
Managed by- Kaylea King
Frequently Asked Questions
- US - $54,629.5
- Spain - $29,721.6
- Singapore - $56,284.3
In what country will the tour be the most popular, based on Internet access, media exposure, and record sales?
- The United States
- US- 286, 942, 362 people have access
- Spain- 37, 865, 104 people have access
- Singapore- 4, 699, 204 people have access
- US- $1.42 billion
- Spain- $131.35 million
- Singapore- $17 million
- US- 926,000
- UK- 100,000
What is the cost for a ticket?
- US- 150 Dollars
- Spain- 134 Euros
- Singapore- 207 Singapore dollars
Which tour has the greatest crime risk?
- The United States Tour based on the total and per capita crime rates listed on http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Total-crimes
What airline does the Beyonce use to get to the venues?
- US- Southwest Airlines due to the rating at this website. http://www.airlinequality.com/airline-reviews/southwest-airlines/
- Elsewhere- Delta
Which tour has the most risk of illness for Beyonce?
- The United States based on the World Health Organization Ranking of countries, ranking Singapore 6th, Spain 7th, and The United States 37th.
What other considerations are needed to plan a tour?
- What hotels she will be staying at, what restaurants she will eat at and what company's going to be in charge of security for the entirety of the tours.
What artist/band will open for Beyonce?
- DJ Khaled
What song will Beyonce open with every night of the tour?
- Formation, because its called the "Formation" tour.