The Conference of Leadership for Change
March 1, 2014
Registration ends TODAY!
Workship Breakout Sessions
We have several great workshops being offered during four breakout sessions during the day! It's not too late to apply to present a workshop! Workshops are being categorized as follows:
- Leadership skill-building and development
- Community organizing and grassroots networking
- Advocacy & public policy
- Faith-based leadership & serving the community
- Leadership of Self: Examining privilege, bias, diversity, and exploring identity
- Social Justice issues (such as hunger, poverty, the environment, modern slavery, public health, etc.)
Some workshops will fall under multiple categories and we welcome that! Can you contribute to the conversation? Please apply to present a workshop today!
We are excited to highlight some of the workshops being offered during the conference:
- Making the Most of the Best of You: Discovering, Developing & Deploying Your Strengths
- Planning a Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week
- Let's Get Engaged!
- Health Disparities in Poverty
- Homeless/Low Income Vote 2014
- Explore Your Strengths
- Preventing Burnout in a Life of Service
- Modern Day Slavery in the United States
- Homelessness & Civil Rights
Thank you! We'll be in touch by the end of this week with more details, including workshop offerings and a complete schedule. Questions before then? Call us at 304-473-8165.