By: Tessa Slaby and Amanda Johnson
- you should know all the emergency numbers like the police, poison control center, and fire department just in case.
- you should know were the first aid is.
- You should know what to do in case of an emergency.
- If its a fire,play a sort of game to get the child out of the house without scaring him/her.
- Make sure to know where the child is at all times and what they are doing,especially when playing with small toys.
- You should know CPR,the Heimlich maneuver,and what to do in case they stop responding.
- Don't leave ever leave the child unattended.
- Don't feed the child hard candies, spicy foods, or tacos.
- Don't let the children go anywhere with anyone unless guardian has granted them permission.
- Don't let anyone come into the house while babysitting.
- Don't go on phone or watch the television the whole time you are with the child.
- Make sure you are with the child at all times.
- Make sure you monitor what the child is doing and eating.
- Make sure the child doesn't go places it shouldn't.
- Make sure that the child knows not to leave the house without you.
- Make sure that you avoid going online or watching TV by playing board games or going outside.