Back to School Phase One
September 4, 2020
We are so excited our Face to Face students will be joining us on September 8th! We have missed our Hawks and we are beyond excited to have students back in the building. Please read all information in this enews, including the new car rider arrival/ dismissal procedures along with the map, to ensure your child is set up for success on Tuesday. We hope everyone enjoys their long holiday weekend. See you Tuesday!
- Doors open at 7:35 and tardy bell rings at 7:55.
- Parents may not enter the building.
- Parents dropping off students must wear a facial covering while on campus.
- All students must arrive at school with a face covering. Please write your child’s name on it.
- If parents are dropping off your child by car, please stay in your car and let us unload your child at one of our drop off spots. Cars must stay in the right hand lane of our front drive. Please do not park in the front lot. Remember- the car rider line has moved to the front of the building.
- No student deliveries will be made during the day, including lunches. Please send your child to school with their lunch unless they are buying a school lunch.
- Send a spill-proof water bottle with your child’s first and last name on it.
- Make sure you read the e-news on district changes for the 20-21 school year for releasing children to a non-parent/guardian.
- We are requesting no transportation changes for the first 2 weeks of face to face instruction. Please allow us these 2 weeks to get students into their dismissal routine.