September 26-30, 2016
My School Monday - Dress in Lincoln colors.
8:00 Case Conference - Tami, Bethany, Ashleigh, Melissa
9-3 Kindergarten Mapping with Mary
2:00 Parent Meeting - Kelly, Melissa, Kendra
3:30 504 Meeting - Kendra, Melissa, Tami
Follow your dreams - Wear your PJs!
No meeting - Please work on entering your STAR scores on the google doc. &/or view the Testing Integrity Training materials that were sent via email.
My future job - Dress for your dream job!
9:00-3:00 Lincoln Site-Based Climate Team
3:30-HCSC District Technology Team Meeting
Hats off to hard work! Wear your favorite hat.
8:05 5th grade collab
RTI meetings during plan times (in the RTI room)
Hanover Homecoming Parade!
Jeans & College Wear Day
Best Practices PD for those teachers who have signed up
Hanover Homecoming Game
- Bring your laptop to the RTI meeting.
- Make sure all of your students are on the google doc, especially new students.
- All scores should be entered on the google doc. If you need access or help with this, please send me an email.
- Be ready to "TIER" the students. We will be looking at every student, beginning with reading first, and making decisions based on our most current data.
The meeting schedule will finally take on a routine in October. We have some mandated meetings that had to be fit in at the beginning of the year. Here is the schedule that will be maintained as much as possible.
Are you interested in a high school cadet for the Spring? If so, please sign up here by Friday the 30th. Tracy Sheehy is interested in getting this organized. Thank you!https://docs.google.com/a/hanover.k12.in.us/spreadsheets/d/1dbbrlWDWoJbB02hhi5gBzQqaRPGLAuFjLSy2_wZorDw/edit?usp=sharing
Observation Sign Ups
Case Conferences & 504 Meetings
Be sure that students photographed or included in video are approved to do so. Please contact LolaJean at firstname.lastname@example.org and invite her to visit or send her information about your classroom events.
Orders can be placed starting September 20th, these will be served as of 9/26. Make sure you date the order form with the serving date. If you have any questions please email Michelle Philipp.
- GCN is due at the end of the month
- Testing Integrity materials have been sent via email. Please sign off with Meryl no later than Sept. 30.
Thank you!!! to Sam and Jan as they have had a few messy restroom clean ups this week. :(
Thank you to Tiffini for following up on immunizations and communicating with parents so that we can be in compliance with the DOE.
Thank you to Sue and Elsa as we work through RTI staff changes!