News & notes
1. We will have some rewards for staff next week for getting through Ga. Milestones testing. You may wear jeans for free on Wednesday. Also, the lunchroom will be serving bacon and biscuits for staff on Friday morning. Save your appetite. Mummm, the smell of bacon in the morning.
2. Lunchroom accounts are to be cleared by May 1. No staff charging will be allowed after May 1.
3. I will send a finalized MAP schedule out early next week. MAP testing will begin Monday, May 4.
4. Teacher of the year, parapro of the year, and support staff of the year voting will take place until Tuesday, April 28. Ballots will go out on Friday, April 24.
5. I will help any teachers with TKES roster verification and and other TKES platform issues on Monday afternoon at 2:45 in lab 309.
6. Kindergarten registration begins next week.
7. The progress report posting window opens on Tuesday and closes Thursday at 10pm.
8. Relay for Life is Friday evening at the Kiwanis Fair Grounds. please plan to come out for some fun and fellowship. More info will come next week.
GMAS Schedule for Monday & Tuesday
- 2nd, 1st, & K CAMP will remain the same.
- 3rd grade - 12:05-12:45
- 5th grade - 12:45-1:25
- 4th grade - 1:25-2:05
LUNCH Changes (these teachers swap times)
11:00-11:30 - Love 11:12-11:42 - Brinson/Beaubien
11:02-11:32 - Collins 11:14-11:44 - Mattos
11:04-11:34 - MBeasley 11:16-11:46 - Braun
11:06-11:36 - Sorel 11:18-11:48 - Rountree
11:08-11:38 - RWard 11:30-12:00 - Archie
11:32-12:02 - TWard (same time as usual)
We will be back on regular schedules beginning on Wednesday.