May 9, 2016
Monday, May 9
Kindergarten Field Trip
Tuesday, May 10
Jillian OOB 9-11:30 (Retirement Celebration)
Wednesday, May 11
Weekly PD @ 8:05 am (Library)
JR Visit 9:15-11
Thursday, May 12
Music All School Performance 9:30 am
Music Public Performance 2:00 pm
Friday, May 13
Grade Level Meetings @ 8:05 a.m. (Grade Leader Classroom)
JR Visit 9:15-11
2nd Grade Celebration 12:45-3:15 pm
Notes and Other News...
- Thursday, May 26th will be the last night that Chromebooks are sent home with students. This will allow the majority to be in the buildings on Friday, May 27th before the holiday weekend.
- Details regarding EOY Star Testing were sent to you last week. Please contact me with questions or concerns.
- Please make sure you are spot checking your students Chrome browsing history. They should only be using their devices for school related activities. Please report anything suspicious to me. I am working on a form letter to send to parents when something fishy shows up.
- Summer Program will return to Student Packets this year. More details to follow...We will participate in One School, One Book when the 2016-2017 school year begins...Exciting stuff to come!
- Sign up for an American Fidelity time slot. The dates are May 16-17. The sign up sheet is in the office near the center printer. All employees who work 3.5 hours a day and are eligible for benefits must meet and sign off.
- Create your STAR Testing schedule and share with Jillian. I have only received notification of testing from Staci and Pam.
- Continue recording Parent Contacts on Google Form. Many have not been updated since early this fall.
- Submit your weekly newsletter via email (preferred).
- Learning Goals and Tracking Student Progress are embedded in your daily work. New teachers: speak with your mentors about this.