November 27, 2019
Here is What Happened this Week!
- Our giving program continues. Please send in hats, mittens, and scarves to be placed on our giving trees in the Atrium.
- On Monday, we had Band practice.
- There was no school for students today.
What's Happening Next?
- Happy Thanksgiving! We wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving Break and look forward to seeing everyone again when we return on Monday, December 2.
- Our Turkey Toss is from December 2 - December 6.
- There is a Band Rehearsal on Monday, December 2 at 8:15 AM
- Kindness Club meets on Monday, December 2 after school until 5 PM.
- Wednesday, December 4 is the last day of the 1st Trimester.
- We have early dismissal on Wednesday, December 4. We dismiss at 12:25 PM.
- We will celebrate Warwick's 100 Years on Thursday, December 5 with a commemorative assembly. Also during the day, students will each receive a cupcake. As mentioned in an earlier email to parents and guardians, if you do not want your child to receive a cupcake, or if you plan to send in an alternative birthday treat, please contact your child's homeroom teacher.
Click here to see more events planned for Warwick during this school year.
November's Birthday Poem
Pictured with Jacob are 5th Graders, Angela C., and Avery E.
Casual for a Cause
During November, the Warwick staff raised $168 for 2nd Chance for Life Rescue, and $120 which went to Jeans for Troops! Our total monies raised for charitable causes is $746!
During the month of December, our staff will focus their giving on our Warwick families by purchasing a gift for a Warwick family, purchasing and donating a frozen turkey, or donating hats/gloves on our Giving Tree! Please consider one of the ways listed below for Warwick families to support other Warwick families during the holiday season.
Social-Emotional Wellness Survey
November Reading Connections
Kindergarten registration begins on November 19! Families of new students who are eligible to enroll in kindergarten in the 2020-2021 school year are invited to begin the registration process. Get the details on eligibility, what documents to gather, and how to navigate the online registration process at www.cbsd.org/registration. We look forward to welcoming the class of 2032!
Dr. Kopicki's Community Connections
Monday, Dec. 16th, 6pm
Warwick Elementary School, Jamison, PA, USA
'Tis the Season to Give...
Blood Drive in Memory of Alison Greenberg
Friday, Feb. 14th 2020 at 1-6pm
Warwick Elementary School, Jamison, PA, USA
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Use this link to update your student's emergency information, check attendance, see immunizations, and more.
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Stay tuned for NEW information on how to "clip" Box Tops without using scissors at all!
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.