by Startaisa Covington
- Proper and positive way to communicate with someone on over the internet
- Use correct spelling and correct grammar
- Lets you get connected with other people for pleasure, and or business use.
- Certain things should not be shared such as personal information, locations, etc.
- Should not be used during instruction hours.
- Good manners
- Correct way to behave
- Research about a country before travel
- Unethical behavior
- details about others that could be false
- should be avoided at school or work
- Being successful starts with demonstrating professionalism
- Showing integrity
- Effective & Positive speaking