Eternal Rest Funeral Home
A New Beginning
Funerals Service Planning
A funeral is a ceremony that allows an opportunity to remember the life that has been lived. Family and friends have time to share experiences. Ceremonies can be simple or elaborate and are customized to each family.
Please prepare a list of any special rituals, these rituals would include mentioning:
- Any favorite passages to be read from the Bible, Koran, Torah, etc., and the list of readers
- A reading of any special poems
- Musical instruments or songs played during the service
- Morning or afternoon service
- Prepare and reading of a eulogy
Final Arrangements / Disposition Options
Below are the options we offer:
- Burial - Please read our section on finding the perfect casket and a quick reference page to funeral preparations
- Cremation - cremated remains are placed in your choice of urn. Cremation viewing is allowed. Cremated remains may also be scattered in other locations.
- Entombment - your cemetery may offer a crypt in their mausoleum or in an outdoor garden.
- Organ Donation - Organs can be used to help others stay alive. Any organs that cannot be transplanted can be used in medical research. To become an organ donor, communicate with family.