Jessica Prasad 9K
What is cyber bullying?
cyberbullying is bullying that is placed over technology devices e.g. computers, phones, iPods, iPads etc. By using these technology devices bullying people by calling them names sending there photos to someone or screenshoting there conversations online is a form of cyberbulling.
What are the many types of bullying?
There are many forms of bullying:
- Physical - punching, hitting, slamming, spitting, slapping, tripping, pushing, pinching, kicking .
- Cyber - bullying people through technology e.g. phone, computer, iPad, iPod, laptop.
- Verbal - saying or writing mean things e.g. teasing, taunting, name calling, threatening to cause harm
- Social - social bullying is hurting someone's relationship e.g. leaving someone out on purpose, spreading rumours about someone
- Racial - judged by your appearance e.g. colour, religion, gender etc.
- Sexual - saying or doing things that are disrespectful in a sexual way.
What should you do if your being cyber bullied?
If your being cyber bullied online e.g. Facebook you should first report the person and block them off your profile than you should tell someone e.g. friend, teacher, peers, mum/dad, sister/brother etc. However if you start calling that person names e.g. ugly, hairy, hippo etc that is a form of cyber bullying and that is when your putting yourself into more trouble.
Cyber bully Full Movie
How to be safe on the internet?
there are many different ways to stay safe on the internet:
- Never give anyone your password or personal details
- Always log off after using others computers
- Only talk to people you know online
- Always check the website if it is not inappropriate
- Use anti- virus
- Tell someone if you feel uncomfortable on a website
- think before you post
What should you do if someone hacks your account?
when someone hacks you account e.g. Facebook you should:
- Change your password.
- If they change your password press forgot my password and log on through your email address.
- Report this to Facebook and tell your friends online or put a status up.
- Change your password or deactivate your Facebook.
- Tell your parents.