Henry Hawk News
School Resumes Tomorrow, January 12, 2022
A Message From The Principal
Dear Henry Hawk Families,
If you have not heard yet an agreement was reached and students will return in person on Wednesday, January 12th along with all regular programming. We are very excited to have our students back tomorrow.
Important Back-to-School Reminders:
- Students who are COVID-19 positive or under quarantine due to non-vaccination can report to the building on the date indicated through communication from your child's teacher as well as the office and/or the CPS Contact Tracing Team.
- Please have your child bring a water bottle to school as many come to the main office asking for a cup to get water from the water fountain.
- If your child went home with a CPS computer, please have them charge it overnight and bring the device to school with them tomorrow.
- Please have your child bring their lunch to school with them in the morning. We are working on limiting the number of visitors in the building due to the surge in Covid-19. Thank you for your understanding.
- Be sure to help your child get back into a routine of going to school by having them get ready for school tonight, go to bed early, have a good breakfast in the morning, and wishing them a great school day.
Below are some additional reminders:
- LSC Meeting will be held virtually this evening at 4:30 pm.
- After School Programs through CSI will begin on Monday, January 24, 2022. Further information will be provided the week of January 18th.
- If you have not signed up your child for Covid Testing, please do so following the link below in our newsletter.
- This Monday is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. There will be no classes.
- The end of the 2nd Quarter will be January 27th. There will be no school on January 28th as that will be a Teacher Institute Day.
- Our scheduled Teachers vs. Students Basketball Fundraiser has been postponed until March.
- Any visitors in the building will need to sign in at the front desk by the main office and receive a visitor's pass. Please be sure to have a Drivers License on hand.
We are very excited to welcome your child back! We thank each one of our families for supporting our Henry students.