NBHE Newsletter 2-15-16
High Expectation High Achievement
This Week at NBHE.....
- No School Happy President's Day
- PTSP Meeting 5:30 (2nd Grade) at High School
- 3rd Grade Field Trip
- Leadership Meeting (Mike and Rosie) @ Bay Haven 3:00
- RLT- 3rd-5th Grade Only 3:00 Room 205
- Spirit Day
Staff and Student Showcase Section
NBHE Raised over $1500 Friday in support of our own Ms. Fowler and Ms. Marcum- Keep fighting we are there with you!
Did the gopher see his shadow?
Have you taken Ms. Blake's "Shadow" challenge?
Principal for the Day
Sonny's Barbecue Student of the Week Nomination Form
Twitter Pic of the Week
Board Policy Change
Last month the Board approved a change to your sick leave process. In the past you were paid out for each day not used at a rate of $90 if requested.
The new policy allows you to be paid at your own daily rate for days not used. The Board Attorney is researching ways to change this to a method of carrying over sick days and that change has also been suggested to the Board.
Board meetings are on the first Thursday of each month at 4 pm in the NBH Cafeteria and are open to the public.
- Work Hard and efficiently to improve daily and be the best you can be!
- Work together with your team- no islands!
- Be nice to everyone every day- work hard to protect our positive learning environment!
- Have high expectations of yourself and your students YET have fun and enjoy work each and every day because when you do your kids will!
- Fulfill your professional duties without being told so!