Internships in Ireland
Gain professional experience in an English speaking country
Are you looking for an Internship in an English Speaking Country?
- Do you want to improve your language skills while also gaining valuable work experience?
- Do you want to be part of a team in a nation known for being the friendliest of all?
- Why not come to Ireland?
We offer valuable work experience in various industries and a chance for you to greatly improve your written and spoken English. Internships are available int he West of Ireland where accommodation and cost of living is much cheaper than big cities like Dublin or Cork.
We are particularly interested in hearing from students or graduates from the following disciplines: Business, Marketing, PR, Tourism, IT, Accounting, Graphic Design, Human Resources, Hospitality, Languages, and Web Design etc.
Here's some of Ireland's Beauty
Why Intern in the West of Ireland?
- The accommodation in the West of Ireland is much cheaper than in the larger cities, making these internships a much more financially viable option for students
- Ireland is home to the headquarters of some of the world's largest global corporations - so you have the opportunity to attend networking events.
- You will be speaking English all the times and should be fluent in a matter of weeks!
- The internships we offer are based in the beautiful and scenic West of Ireland, so you will get a real taste of Ireland, its food and its culture
- Just because its scenic doesn't mean its quiet.. for example Galway city, in particular, is one of the most bustling, cultural and fun places in Ireland!
- The Irish people are known for being the most welcoming and friendly nation in the world!