Mrs. Burrell's First Grade
April 4, 2016
· We will summarize what we read.
· We will sequences the events in the story.
· We will read expository texts and poems.
High Frequency Words (Sight Words):
· mature means it has finished growing
· newborn means just born
· process is a set of steps or changes that come in a special order
· remain means to stay in a place
· slender means thin
· cub is a very young bear, wolf, lion, or tiger
· wild is when a plant or animal lives on its own without any help
· voice (challenge word)
· enjoy (challenge word)
We are going on a field trip next Tuesday. You only need to return the slip if you would like to go with us on the field trip.
- Moms and Muffins is Friday, April 8 at 7:45.
- Field trip to Cal Ranch is Tuesday, April 12.
- Kite Festival is Saturday, April 23.