Harbin Ice and Snow Festival
The most beautifal festival in the world come to China!
About the festival
The festival exhibits the most exquisite ice and snow sculptures in the world. Every year people build incredible things out of ice and snow, decorating them with lights and lasers. This exhibition has a lot to offer, one can only find out after visiting it...and it is phenomenal!
Information about the festival
- The festival takes place in the city of Harbin ,located in northeast china. from the 5 january -5 fabruary.
- The festival is open all days from 9:00- 20:30.
- Tickets are free for children under 2.
- Tickets are cost 50 NIS for children older 2 and
- Tickets are cost 40 NIS for people older than 13.
- You can find more information in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbin_Internationa_Ice_and_Snow_Sculpture_Festival
why celebrate the festival ?
And that's the ressen why celebrate this festival, becuse the people wanted something new and special. answer me It's not special enough ?